The project consists of a garage, ground floor and 3 floors, it has luxurious entrances made from marble and granite. For more security it has a complete security system containing security services, security camera and electronic garage.
Real Estate Tax Law
It is an old tax law imposed by the egyptian government in 1954 law no. 56.This tax is applied on all real estates built on the land of Egypt except for non-taxable ones , it is paid by natural and legeal persons who own real estate and they have the right to use it or using it for a target.It also clarified the position of lands used in various activities like garages wheter they are rented , used for benefits to others or used by the original owner and it isn't effective when the land is unused.
Real Estate which are not subjected to the Real Estate Tax law:
- Built real estates which have been allocated for public purpose.
- Buildings which are allocated to religious rites or the teaching of religion.
- Real estates which are built for public benefits.
- Buildings which are under constructions.
Real Estates which are excluded from Real Estate Tax law:
- Buildings which are owned by registered societies , labor organizations , headquarters of political parties , youth and sports centers , educational institutions , hospitals , clinics shelters and non-profit charities.
- Real estate which is private and a main residence for the family and has an annual net rental value of less than 24000 LE.
- Each unit in real estate used for commercial , industrial , dministrative and professional purpose with a net rental value of less than 1200 LE.
- Real estate owned by foreign government agencies on the condition of reciprocity principle , if the tax is not the same in any of the foreign countries it is allowed for the minister to exempt the real estate owned by it from the tax after taking the opinion of the minister of foreign affairs.
- Real estate allocated for use on social occasions without targeting profit like clubs , hotels of armed forces , medical centers , military clinics and real estates built in its region.
The flat tax rate is 10% of the annual rental value after deduction of 30% of housing expenses , 32% of non-housing and deduction of both maintenance costs and expenses incurred by the taxpayer during the performance.
The New urban Communities Authority offered lands located in North Rehab in New Cairo enclose the seventh stage in Beet El-Wattan project with area 518.28
New Cairo is the lity in Cairo with an area of 70000 acres , work began in 2000 and it consists of several districts and regions.
Clubs in Egypt represents large percentage of the interests of young people and families,socially and sportly to play sports and spend leisure time with family
Difference between Signature validation lawsuit,Validation and force lawsuit and Registration in the real estate registration office
Many of us feels confusion when buying a property wether house,an apartment or a plot of land for not knowing everything about sales contracts.
Some families prefer Private universities,prents make great efforts to choose the right university for their children.